Making Kid's Clothes

So, I apologize for my absence.  I've been working really hard on a few things that I'll share with you.  I should also apologize this is going to be a very photo heavy post :)

I've been working hard on a bunch of new things for the Etsy shop and a few samples for a shop my cousin runs.

First are some basic leggings in the new Anna Maria Horner knit.  I'm in love with pretty much everything she designs.  

Another Bohemian Babydoll, this time in a rayon challis!  Again from Anna Maria Horner.  Oh is this fabric dreamy.  I used just a solid cotton for the contrast sleeves and hem facings.  Oh and I tried out the cap sleeve variation for easier fall layering.

For the boys, a pair of Kudzu Cargos from Willow and Co.  I used a stretch denim I got on red tag at Joann.  I used the wrong side for most of the pant.  This pattern is pretty amazing.  So many cool details.  It really makes a cool pair of pants.

A Gardenia Dress by Cali Faye Collection.  I omitted the pockets and the piping on this one.  I again used a rayon challis by Anna Maria Horner.  Great pattern and great fabric.  All of the patterns in the Cali Faye Collection are so now and fashion forward.  I can't wait to make more.

Another one for boys! The Hipster Henley by Blank Slate Patterns.  I left off the breast pocket.  The fabric is a knit from joann.  I used a gray rib that I had in my stash for the contrast.

Another Hummingbird Dress by Rabbit Rabbit Creations.  I used the quilting cotton from Anna Maria Horner's pretty potent line and paired it with a blush cotton lawn.  I used a pink shot cotton for the straps and elastic cover.  This dress is one of my absolute favorites.

Another Cali Faye Collection pattern!  This time the Haute Hippie Crop.  This jacket is so cool.  I want to make it in my size.  I really think it'll be perfect to layer for fall.  I used an ombre cotton I got at joanns.  A little tricky to match it all up so the ombre is the same!

More leggings! This time a stripe from Riley Blake.

A boys schoolboy vest pattern by sew much ado.  I used a washable suiting I got at joann and a broadcloth from there as well.  Neither were particularly easy to sew with.  Maybe it was just the suiting.  It was like sandpaper on the needles.  I swear they went dull almost instantly.

Thanks for reading!  I also was in a couple of swaps recently and I'll share those soon!!